Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tambooora ??????

Today I realized , my life is really interesting. No matter how I try , it has got so many twists around. I would rather call it a drama. A few days ago , I was tensed because my attendance was not good enough for sitting in the final exams of my college , and the next day , I was performing at the stage with my buddy "Sidharth". Lets go to one week flashback.
It was tuesday , and I always have 2 hours gap after my 8:40 english class. So i decided I would bring my guitar and chill for a while during that break. So I did chill and I attended my next class at 12:20. After tolerating for 2 straight hours , I got rid of class and walked out of my classroom with my tambola ( thats what I call my guitar when i get irritated holding it for a long time on my shoulder). Anyway , two of my classmates requested me If I could play "Sutta*" for them.
* - Sutta - Its a song sung by IIM students which has got all Maa and behen gaali. Its quite interesting , if you haven't heard it , go to the most trusted website - youtube.com.

Anyway , So I went upstairs in the corridor and started playing "
Sutta". Without realizing , I was in front of Dean's office , i kept playing. He came out , of course the dean - he was fierce and he caught my guitar , i am pretty sure his hands were on 2nd fred. Oh fuck , who cares that time ? But I was looking at his hands , what fred is he holding ? Does he know how to play ? Ohhhh Do i care ?

Then a total drama occured , he was shouting at me , like I raped his daughter in front of him. Of course i didnt rape anyone but I did give a push to his dominance which he holds in the faculty. My guitar was taken and I was called to the office for some document works. I was supposed to get kicked out of the college , but why ? I just played guitar ? huh ?
He didnt kick me out but I had to write a letter of apology to him. And right after this incident , I was seen playing guitar in front of 200 people in the faculty.
This time I was happy and pumped up. When I got my guitar back , he said " You can take away your tamboora."
Why did he call my guitar " tamboora" ? Why does my guitar suuffer always?
I know whats the answer. I am the one who plays it , and I am the one who holds this on his shoulders !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment