Monday, August 10, 2009

College Classes !

So everyday is a new day - that was my facebook status for almost a week . I dont really know why did I write it ? I guess , it just hit my head and i wanted to write that somewhere !

Back to the point. I wake up everyday , thinking today I might have something new to experience. And that doesn't really happen. Even if my classes at DU starts at 12:20 pm , i always get late and I find an excuse to spend money on unreasonable stuff like auto rickshaw and other fast mode of transport system.

So anyway , I make to classes somehow. When I enter the class , I always feel guilty that I am late. But who cares ( sighs ) , I always give my sleep and laziness more prior to my work and study. I know this is horrible but I need to stop it. Proabably that was really easy to say that , but It's going to be a tough cookie.

And to be honest , I am not really enjoying the college. Now I realize , how much better my school was !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment